Comfortable, durable, and ready for work. The Pierce chair and stool feature a tubular grey frame with wall-saver legs. Seat and back shells can be specified in five colors.
From the cafeteria to the training room, Pierce always makes the right impression. Contoured polypropylene seating surfaces comfortably support users while adding a pop of color. For longer term seating needs, choose an upholstered seat cover in a range of materials and patterns that suit your space. Available in chair and stool versions, Pierce stacks eight high on the floor or 30 on a dolly, and is easy to stow
Pierce Side Chair
A CHAIR FOR
Comfortable, durable, and ready for work. The Pierce chair and stool feature a tubular grey frame with wall-saver legs. Seat and back shells can be specified in five colors and are easy to clean.
- Grey powder-coated smooth frame
- Easily interchangeable black casters, soft wheel casters, and glides on chair version
- Wall-saver legs on chair and stool
- Polypropylene back
- Polypropylene or upholstered seat
- Optional dolly (shown right) holds up to 30 chairs
- Polypropylene shells in Black, Brown Stone, Cayenne (red), Surf (blue), Limeade (green). Limeade available in chair model only.
- Comfortably contoured seat and back support
- Stacks up to eight high on the floor
- BIFMA level® certified
- Upholstered version is CAL 117 fire code compliant
- All non-upholstered chair and stool models are in the Express Program (three-day ship)
Stacks eight high on the floor or thirty high on a dolly
When not in use, Pierce can be stacked eight high and stowed.
A Range of Colors
Pierce can be specified in a range of colors. Seat and back colors always match, unless upholstered seat is chosen.
Choose glides or casters
Pierce chair comes with interchangeable black glides or casters; stool available on glides only.
Optional upholstered seat shell
A comfortable fabric seat can complement the polypropylene seat back.