Head-of-the-class features, Day-to-day convenience.
Designed for training and learning spaces, the Stow multi-purpose chair is perfect for seminar spaces, auditoriums, classrooms and collaborative areas. Its mesh back offers breathability, and the flip-seat functionality makes it easy to nest multiple chairs when not in use. That’s convenience that counts.
Stow With Arms
A QUICK LEARNER
A friendly and highly functional seating solution you’ll quickly appreciate. Designed to fit 95% of body shapes and sizes, Stow is a perfect, dynamic seating solution for training spaces, auditoriums, classrooms and collaborative spaces. Stow has a “flip seat” which allows it to be conveniently nested and stowed away for space efficiency. Stow is perfect for small meeting rooms and collaborative spaces with its agility and light scale.
- Tubular steel grey frame
- Built in flexible seat pan for added comfort
- Dynamic reclining back with back-lock
- Available with or without armrests
- Easily interchangeable black casters or glides (does not affect seat height)
- Exceptionally strong polymer back frame
- Back offered in six mesh colors
- Upholstered flip seat enables nesting
- Fold-away tablet arm with cup holder (also nests)
- Optional ganging device
- BIFMA level® certified
- CAL 117 fire code compliant
Free float/Reclining back
Chair back offers free movement and reclines 12 degrees. It can also be locked with a simple turn of the knobs on both sides of the frame.
Optional fold-away tablet arm (right-handed only)
Tablet comes with a spring-loaded cup holder and can be rotated easily out of the user’s way. Stow also nests with installed tablet arm.
Choose glides or casters
The casters and glides are easily interchanged.
Small footprint nesting
Stow can be nested with the flip of a seat.